Well, I’ve finally decided to write my thoughts down, giving in to what I assume is my inherent egotism as an artist. Whether or not anything I have to say is useful, coherent, or entertaining will be up to the readers (i.e. – me, my wife, my mom). Most likely it won’t. However, it will be me, which is all I can honestly say about it right now. So enjoy, dear reader, and please return!
August 2, 2010
This entry was posted on Monday, August 2nd, 2010 at 5:47 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Starting out…”
- RT @bmi: Congratulations to #BMIComposers @talfordian, @DBRmusic, @TPorterMusic, @moyacomposer, David Fulmer and Paul Mortilla on receiving… 3 weeks ago
- @ben_reyes93 I literally L’ed OL. 1 month ago
- @jen_wang Yep - Every. Single. Day. 3 months ago
- @piesaac @michigancyclist The Sandra Bullock, right? 6 months ago
- @AlanTheisen I tried making art in a vacuum. The acoustics were terrible. 7 months ago