This coming Tuesday, May 3rd (7:30pm) at the Fenway Center in Boston, the combined forces of two incredible groups – the East Coast Contemporary Ensemble and L’arsenale – will be performing my work Self, Analyzed (2010) for flute, bass clarinet, percussion, guitar, and toy piano. It’s one of two works chosen for their 2011 Call for Scores. Concert will also include works by Nicolas Tzortzis (other CfS winner), L’arsenale members Filippo Perocco and Lorenzo Tomio, and Elliott Carter.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
- @BrianKUSC @alextemplemusic @JoeWazowski44 @MTEW_com This is absolutely my experience as well. If it’s played well… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @ttallon This hurts my heart. And brain. And just...all of me. 1 week ago
- @mattmarks @NickWritesMusic 👍 2 weeks ago
- @NickWritesMusic @mattmarks I’m not saying I would or wouldn’t. I was just explaining my part in the “I’m on board… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- @mdthib @DougShadle @chicagosymphony @UChicagoPress I’ve literally heard multiple educators say something to the ef… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago