This coming Tuesday, May 3rd (7:30pm) at the Fenway Center in Boston, the combined forces of two incredible groups – the East Coast Contemporary Ensemble and L’arsenale – will be performing my work Self, Analyzed (2010) for flute, bass clarinet, percussion, guitar, and toy piano. It’s one of two works chosen for their 2011 Call for Scores. Concert will also include works by Nicolas Tzortzis (other CfS winner), L’arsenale members Filippo Perocco and Lorenzo Tomio, and Elliott Carter.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
- RT @BlackTeaMusic: Trombones on tap for #teatimelistening! Check out Jeremy Howard Beck's "Awakening" performed by @GuidonianHand! https://… 1 week ago
- RT @EducationIQ: 3 hours after discovering Philadelphia Jewish cemetery was vandalized. Muslims arrived to show solidarity & repair the da… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Why won't you say it, @realDonaldTrump? It's called Radical, White Nationalist Terrorism. 4 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: A man killed an Indian American in KS while shouting "get out of my country" thinking he was Middle Eastern. Trump has sai… 4 weeks ago
- @klangfarben wut... 4 weeks ago