This coming Tuesday, May 3rd (7:30pm) at the Fenway Center in Boston, the combined forces of two incredible groups – the East Coast Contemporary Ensemble and L’arsenale – will be performing my work Self, Analyzed (2010) for flute, bass clarinet, percussion, guitar, and toy piano. It’s one of two works chosen for their 2011 Call for Scores. Concert will also include works by Nicolas Tzortzis (other CfS winner), L’arsenale members Filippo Perocco and Lorenzo Tomio, and Elliott Carter.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
- DrtrEtrrrrt https://t.co/RyOaaROWn2 1 week ago
- @adamscottneal I've always said what your music needs is a soundtrack. 1 month ago
- Happy 4th! #SouthSmithfieldTinyParade2017 https://t.co/yOVFj7kCLZ 1 month ago
- 📷 classic-jenny: Inspired by my high school music theory teacher, who would always refer to writing... tmblr.co/ZsKoKu2LSRlWI 3 months ago
- 📷 official-serpent: The Pyramid of Sound tmblr.co/ZsKoKu2LSRVc0 3 months ago