This coming Tuesday, May 3rd (7:30pm) at the Fenway Center in Boston, the combined forces of two incredible groups – the East Coast Contemporary Ensemble and L’arsenale – will be performing my work Self, Analyzed (2010) for flute, bass clarinet, percussion, guitar, and toy piano. It’s one of two works chosen for their 2011 Call for Scores. Concert will also include works by Nicolas Tzortzis (other CfS winner), L’arsenale members Filippo Perocco and Lorenzo Tomio, and Elliott Carter.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
- @niefnorf @brooksfredmusic @vietcuongmusic Awesome lineup! Bravi tutti! 16 hours ago
- @ziodavino You're usually such a fungi. 1 week ago
- @ziodavino Oh come on, be a good spore-t. 1 week ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: Reposting this from just one week ago today. This is how quickly Trump is moving/unraveling. https://t.co/4YjymsOKud 2 weeks ago
- RT @MusicologyDuck: Everybody at work gets baby showers when they have kids. I want to ask for a dissertation shower and register for food… 2 weeks ago