This coming Tuesday, May 3rd (7:30pm) at the Fenway Center in Boston, the combined forces of two incredible groups – the East Coast Contemporary Ensemble and L’arsenale – will be performing my work Self, Analyzed (2010) for flute, bass clarinet, percussion, guitar, and toy piano. It’s one of two works chosen for their 2011 Call for Scores. Concert will also include works by Nicolas Tzortzis (other CfS winner), L’arsenale members Filippo Perocco and Lorenzo Tomio, and Elliott Carter.
April 28, 2011
ECCE/ L’arsenale Concert
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 28th, 2011 at 9:39 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @GeorgiaEdgerton Dairy Queen now has a Sour Patch Kids Blizzard. It’s unreal. 2 weeks ago
- @klangfarben Check out Henry Brant’s orchestration text, “Texture and Timbre”. He has a unique way of organizing an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @ben_reyes93 Ok... 1 month ago
- @ben_reyes93 Ok maybe I’m old. I don’t get it. 1 month ago
- @scottblasco Love it! 1 month ago