This coming Tuesday, May 3rd (7:30pm) at the Fenway Center in Boston, the combined forces of two incredible groups – the East Coast Contemporary Ensemble and L’arsenale – will be performing my work Self, Analyzed (2010) for flute, bass clarinet, percussion, guitar, and toy piano. It’s one of two works chosen for their 2011 Call for Scores. Concert will also include works by Nicolas Tzortzis (other CfS winner), L’arsenale members Filippo Perocco and Lorenzo Tomio, and Elliott Carter.
April 28, 2011
ECCE/ L’arsenale Concert
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 28th, 2011 at 9:39 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @bmi: Congratulations to #BMIComposers @talfordian, @DBRmusic, @TPorterMusic, @moyacomposer, David Fulmer and Paul Mortilla on receiving… 3 weeks ago
- @ben_reyes93 I literally L’ed OL. 1 month ago
- @jen_wang Yep - Every. Single. Day. 3 months ago
- @piesaac @michigancyclist The Sandra Bullock, right? 6 months ago
- @AlanTheisen I tried making art in a vacuum. The acoustics were terrible. 7 months ago