This will be the first concert of the New Music Brandeis season. And what better way to kick off the year, and get in the Halloween spirit, than a “Costume” concert! Dress your best, and come here some wonderful works by Brandeis composers, featuring two works by yours truly: “I Felt a Funeral” (text by Emily Dickinson) for soprano and piano, performed by Kim Soby and Alexander Lane; and the premiere of “Trickle-Down Tango”, performed by The Gentlemen’s Very (Very) High Art Society of South Waltham, marking my debut on the Melodica (unless you count this)!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
- DrtrEtrrrrt https://t.co/RyOaaROWn2 1 week ago
- @adamscottneal I've always said what your music needs is a soundtrack. 1 month ago
- Happy 4th! #SouthSmithfieldTinyParade2017 https://t.co/yOVFj7kCLZ 1 month ago
- 📷 classic-jenny: Inspired by my high school music theory teacher, who would always refer to writing... tmblr.co/ZsKoKu2LSRlWI 3 months ago
- 📷 official-serpent: The Pyramid of Sound tmblr.co/ZsKoKu2LSRVc0 3 months ago