This will be the first concert of the New Music Brandeis season. And what better way to kick off the year, and get in the Halloween spirit, than a “Costume” concert! Dress your best, and come here some wonderful works by Brandeis composers, featuring two works by yours truly: “I Felt a Funeral” (text by Emily Dickinson) for soprano and piano, performed by Kim Soby and Alexander Lane; and the premiere of “Trickle-Down Tango”, performed by The Gentlemen’s Very (Very) High Art Society of South Waltham, marking my debut on the Melodica (unless you count this)!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
- RT @BlackTeaMusic: Trombones on tap for #teatimelistening! Check out Jeremy Howard Beck's "Awakening" performed by @GuidonianHand! https://… 1 week ago
- RT @EducationIQ: 3 hours after discovering Philadelphia Jewish cemetery was vandalized. Muslims arrived to show solidarity & repair the da… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Why won't you say it, @realDonaldTrump? It's called Radical, White Nationalist Terrorism. 4 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: A man killed an Indian American in KS while shouting "get out of my country" thinking he was Middle Eastern. Trump has sai… 4 weeks ago
- @klangfarben wut... 4 weeks ago