This will be the first concert of the New Music Brandeis season. And what better way to kick off the year, and get in the Halloween spirit, than a “Costume” concert! Dress your best, and come here some wonderful works by Brandeis composers, featuring two works by yours truly: “I Felt a Funeral” (text by Emily Dickinson) for soprano and piano, performed by Kim Soby and Alexander Lane; and the premiere of “Trickle-Down Tango”, performed by The Gentlemen’s Very (Very) High Art Society of South Waltham, marking my debut on the Melodica (unless you count this)!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
- @DFelsenfeld Morse code 1 month ago
- So many feels ❤️ #humanity twitter.com/_SJPeace_/stat… 1 month ago
- RT @BetoORourke: This is her. Her name is Gina. Her daughter's name is Summer. The problem with our economy is she has to live in her car—w… 1 month ago
- @BetoORourke Boom. Mic drop. 1 month ago
- @jacquesdupuis @planetmoney Oh good god - I wish I was EVER going to have the kind of salary that would affect a budget in any possible way. 2 months ago