This will be the first concert of the New Music Brandeis season. And what better way to kick off the year, and get in the Halloween spirit, than a “Costume” concert! Dress your best, and come here some wonderful works by Brandeis composers, featuring two works by yours truly: “I Felt a Funeral” (text by Emily Dickinson) for soprano and piano, performed by Kim Soby and Alexander Lane; and the premiere of “Trickle-Down Tango”, performed by The Gentlemen’s Very (Very) High Art Society of South Waltham, marking my debut on the Melodica (unless you count this)!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
- @niefnorf @brooksfredmusic @vietcuongmusic Awesome lineup! Bravi tutti! 16 hours ago
- @ziodavino You're usually such a fungi. 1 week ago
- @ziodavino Oh come on, be a good spore-t. 1 week ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: Reposting this from just one week ago today. This is how quickly Trump is moving/unraveling. https://t.co/4YjymsOKud 2 weeks ago
- RT @MusicologyDuck: Everybody at work gets baby showers when they have kids. I want to ask for a dissertation shower and register for food… 2 weeks ago