This will be the first concert of the New Music Brandeis season. And what better way to kick off the year, and get in the Halloween spirit, than a “Costume” concert! Dress your best, and come here some wonderful works by Brandeis composers, featuring two works by yours truly: “I Felt a Funeral” (text by Emily Dickinson) for soprano and piano, performed by Kim Soby and Alexander Lane; and the premiere of “Trickle-Down Tango”, performed by The Gentlemen’s Very (Very) High Art Society of South Waltham, marking my debut on the Melodica (unless you count this)!
October 15, 2012
Sounds of the Undead…Composers
This entry was posted on Monday, October 15th, 2012 at 10:47 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @arcookmusic: For composers wishing to engage with stories that are not their own, @mormolyke points out the history of white people fet… 2 weeks ago
- RT @_juliannemarie: hummingbirds can have a little leaf, as a roof 2 weeks ago
- @klangfarben Yeah, I wouldn’t recommend that. You should really talk to me before doing these things. 3 weeks ago
- @klangfarben What happened??? 3 weeks ago
- Moss tribbles!! twitter.com/dwallacewells/… 1 month ago