This will be the first concert of the New Music Brandeis season. And what better way to kick off the year, and get in the Halloween spirit, than a “Costume” concert! Dress your best, and come here some wonderful works by Brandeis composers, featuring two works by yours truly: “I Felt a Funeral” (text by Emily Dickinson) for soprano and piano, performed by Kim Soby and Alexander Lane; and the premiere of “Trickle-Down Tango”, performed by The Gentlemen’s Very (Very) High Art Society of South Waltham, marking my debut on the Melodica (unless you count this)!
October 15, 2012
Sounds of the Undead…Composers
This entry was posted on Monday, October 15th, 2012 at 10:47 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @notcapnamerica: Well damn, Tommy Lee. Drag these Trumpsters a bit. https://t.co/UowQ3I7TUz 1 week ago
- RT @clairecmc: When 600 agents were making a show of arresting 680 undocumented immigrants working at Mississippi processing plants, did a… 1 week ago
- RT @sandyhook: The shooter who murdered my son, Dylan, brought 10 30-round magazines with him into Sandy Hook Elementary. In 4 minutes, he… 1 week ago
- RT @acnewsitics: So where are the pictures of the employers being arrested for hiring these undocumented immigrants? 1 week ago
- RT @_SJPeace_: Completely Broken 11-year-old Magdalena Gomez Gregorio begging for her father back taken by ICE "Governments please put y… 1 week ago