This will be the first concert of the New Music Brandeis season. And what better way to kick off the year, and get in the Halloween spirit, than a “Costume” concert! Dress your best, and come here some wonderful works by Brandeis composers, featuring two works by yours truly: “I Felt a Funeral” (text by Emily Dickinson) for soprano and piano, performed by Kim Soby and Alexander Lane; and the premiere of “Trickle-Down Tango”, performed by The Gentlemen’s Very (Very) High Art Society of South Waltham, marking my debut on the Melodica (unless you count this)!
October 15, 2012
Sounds of the Undead…Composers
This entry was posted on Monday, October 15th, 2012 at 10:47 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @jacquesdupuis @planetmoney Oh good god - I wish I was EVER going to have the kind of salary that would affect a budget in any possible way. 1 week ago
- @klangfarben @BYUmusic @occasionalnoise @WillLangTbone Congrats, Brah! 1 week ago
- RT @PeoplesCourt79: I retired from the Army in 2018 after serving for 21 years. If you are a Republican who supports money being stolen fro… 1 month ago
- “The Implications of Time Travel for US Copyright and Intellectual Law” #DissertationsOfTheFuture 1 month ago
- RT @ActuaIIyPapi: I have found the greatest video ever https://t.co/Ln9b2SDreK 1 month ago