This will be the first concert of the New Music Brandeis season. And what better way to kick off the year, and get in the Halloween spirit, than a “Costume” concert! Dress your best, and come here some wonderful works by Brandeis composers, featuring two works by yours truly: “I Felt a Funeral” (text by Emily Dickinson) for soprano and piano, performed by Kim Soby and Alexander Lane; and the premiere of “Trickle-Down Tango”, performed by The Gentlemen’s Very (Very) High Art Society of South Waltham, marking my debut on the Melodica (unless you count this)!
October 15, 2012
Sounds of the Undead…Composers
This entry was posted on Monday, October 15th, 2012 at 10:47 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @jen_wang Yep - Every. Single. Day. 1 month ago
- @piesaac @michigancyclist The Sandra Bullock, right? 4 months ago
- @AlanTheisen I tried making art in a vacuum. The acoustics were terrible. 5 months ago
- RT @_SJPeace_: This mother was separated from her children and detained more than 2,000 miles away — so volunteers banded together and drov… 6 months ago
- @garrt @TheAndyHudson @AlanTheisen Welcome to the state! We should get an East/West thing going! (I’m at East Carolina) 6 months ago